Saturday, July 11, 2009

Suck Working Life

8th of June started my suck working life.
I can only received my working schedule the day before I work.
11pm to midnight, I have to wait for the stupid "trainee supervisor" sms me?
Full of dissatisfaction, why should me life can only be fulfill with WORK???
I'm just a promoter, should I fulfill my mind with WORK???
Work for 1 month and I only get 1 day off???

And some more my SALARY haven been paid yet !!!
Today is 12th of July.
SUCKZ...

The brainless "trainee supervisor" arrange the timetable PERFECTLY.
Left a handsome work with her and throw me a newbie to train before half and hour I have to go.
How brainless she is, I cant really imagine that.
I'm rushing back to my hometown,
The newbie,Vernice did not know anything about consignment counter.
But why didn't she arrange someone who familiar with the work at consignment counter?
Who I mean was the handsome.
Kinda dissatisfy with her arrangement, Vernice not even know where is the staff entrance!!!

After I went back to boutique where she is,
I called to the consignment counter to find Vernice to tell her something I forgot to tell with.
What the stupid doing there?
She didn't tell me that the Indian part-timer had take Vernice place and she is coming back.
What she was doing there?
LAUGH...*WTF*
I was very nervous and she laugh???
Ask Vernice full day then ask her back la...today u work for morning lo....ZzZZzzzZ...

The most interesting part was,
The boss was the stupid"trainee supervisor" 's cousin.
How wonderful was it.
Besides, the operation manager was cousin of the stupid too...
What can I say?
I can't complain anything...

May god bless me?

No comments: