Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tarot Cafe

Gathering with my lovely girls before Pui Yee go back to JB…
We went to Tarot Cafe…
Tarot Cafe as I went before…it has many different and unknown drink…
So we decided to try several of them…

DSC00678DSC00679

Li Ling’s –> Mint Flavour (nice) Yoniki’s –> Mango + Chocolate + Coffee (suckz)

DSC00684 DSC00686 DSC00688

Pui Yee’s –> Green tea (ok) Xiao Ting’s –> Sprite + Blueberry (not bad) Yi Wen’s –> Tiramisu with alcohol (cool)

My drink was really suck..It made me sick…
And what’s the most interesting part…
Have a look here @_@

DSC00689
Can you see it???
It’s a steak…
It served on just like this…
The sizzling plate was too big???
NO, the chicken chop was too SMALL !!!!!
It shock everyone when the waiter served on the dish =.=’’
I’m speechless…
And what…I’m telling this honestly…
It’s not tasty at all >_<

Have a look on what I ate at Chili’s…
DSC05958
It’s delicious and full enough…@_@
Even the mashed potato was much more than the chicken chop that I ate in Tarot...

That’s why I always don’t like to go for western food in Seremban…
Disappointed… T.T

No comments: