Saturday, December 18, 2010

Soulless

I'm pretty sure that these all just happened today were trying to ruin me...
And I had no words on it...
Not knowing how to express my feeling at all...
Not knowing how to get someone to share...
Just because of even I myself felt what I'm thinking was childish...
So no more expressing...Even tears are dying to run out from my tear glance...
But I'll never allow...
Never and ever again...

Truly...it's still hurt...
I'm not that strong as what I show you always...
Just nobody will understand the true behind a strong girl...
No one would find out that I'm just pretending...
And everyone would just spare my feeling like I will be understanding and get over it like I always do...
I have no other choice besides here to calm myself...
Please allow me to post something unhappy today...
Just want to get over it...
I'm trying hard...
You know I always do...

No comments: