Saturday, January 16, 2010

Twilight

Twilight Twilight Twilight !!!

2008_twilight_009 Robert Pattinson, Kristin Stewart,Twilight, April 7, 2008 twilight_22_m
I fall in love with Twilight !!!

I missed out Twilight when it first on screen.
And I can’t remember that why I missed out this movie.
Even though everyone said that the movie was extremely interesting.
I didn’t buy ticket and watch it in cinema!
Kinda regret right now. >_<

My first contact with Twilight was “New Moon” last year.
I went into cinema without watching Twilight.
After watching New Moon, I felt like wanna to watch Twilight to get the story line.
I had been searching Twilight for a long time.
PPS? Only allow VIP to watch it. T.T

Two or three days before, I finally found out that PPS allowed all the people to watch Twilight.
Super duper happy <3
Seriously, I fall in love with Twilight after I watched it. XD

Twilight had the most interesting story line that I had ever watched before.
And it made me had that kind of desire to buy the novel.
I don’t really like to read novel actually, I hate “lots of words” !
I prefer comic or manga, I’m visualization.
This is the very first time for me to had that kind of desire seriously. @_@

It was a short story while I’m enjoying Twilight.
I’m super duper “dulan” that my laptop’s screen when wrong while I’m watching Twilight.
What’s wrong with my screen?
Err…The color that should be black turned into green, color that should be white turned into pink. >_<
I don’t really know how to describe it!
The color pixel went wrong and all the graphic seem weird!
Kinda speechless…
I watched Twilight twice, and it happened twice. *sob*
@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*() –> Trying to stop this… >_<

Come back….Come back…

Today, I went to Jusco with my mom.
Finally I got a chance to go Popular Bookstore.
Oh my god, I saw Twilight.
Eeeee? Why BM version???
I searched the novel rack, the best seller…
Eeeee? Don’t have?
I gave up searching by myself and asked the staff.
Huh??? Out of stock???
Walau eh~~~~ *disappointed*

You know what, luckily Jusco has two bookstores!
Popular and MPH !!!
Finally I found Twilight and New Moon in MPH!
Thanks god!
Super Duper Happy <3

DSC06357

I'm going to enjoy my novel soon ^^ Muackz...

No comments: