Thursday, February 18, 2010

I should delete this

I think it's the first time...
First time to write about personal feelings in this blog...
I did wrote some before...
Those old stories...those continuation from my old blog on my window live space...
And it's all about him...
God...I want to move on..
Not going to spend any of my time on those...
Consequently...I deleted all those even after I wrote them for an hour...

LOVE?
I seriously have no idea on it...
What does it mean?

I have a crush on somebody so suddenly...
I don't know how to describe the feelings...
It just happened...
And I didn't have any idea on it...

Luckily the memories reminded me...
Reminded me on what I promise not to do..
Reminded me that there's something much more important that I have to do...
Phewww....I'm glad that I haven't screw up anything in this moment....
I know that I'm not allow to do so...

Although the old blog still moisturized my tear gland...
I'm pretty sure that I can get over all of those...
Include all those moment that I spent with the most appreciate one...
The one I screwed up with...The one I fooled with...
Just give me some TIME...

Don't ask me who is that...
I'm not going to tell...
To prevent from any trouble that might messed up my life...

It's not a proper period for any relationship...
Don't ask me any question about "Where is your boyfriend?"
Seriously upset with that...

No comments: