Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Make peace

Seriously I’m not willing to admit this…
Too bad that it’s true…
I fall for someone…

Recalling myself on those memories…
I always thought that L (my ex) was the only that I want to be with…
It was extremely hard for me to get over him…

After ignore myself for reaching his news for a couple months…
I knew that it couldn’t be that suffer anymore…
For the past one and a half year…
I was lifeless…Although I laugh in front of people…I knew I missed him all the way…
Thanks for the email that survived me…
And thanks for the last sms that you sent me…

I’m glad to say that…"I’m over you!"

This is different compare to the past…
No more missing about you…
No more hard feeling…

And I have a theory now…
I always need almost 2 years to get over someone that I do really fall into….
It’s too long? huh?
Maybe…But it is better than I couldn’t  get over them…

This is posted by my friend on fb today…

“I hope you know what you're doing now.Don't ignore the history.Learn from it and start a new & proper life.We're no longer kids.May God be with you just like how HE had always been there for me.All the best.”

by Daphne

I’m sharing this because I totally agree with this…
We’re no longer kids…Please forgive on my childishness that hurt you a lot…
It was like talking to me but I know that she didn’t…

Make peace with the past so it' won’t screw up the present… <3

No comments: