Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May god blessed me

More and more depressing…

I doubt myself sometimes whether did I make the right choice?
Seem like runaway to another place else didn’t cure…
I’m still me…

I’m so sorry I didn’t meant to be so emo…
I was giving out a lot…
And ending always disappointed me…

Should I doubt myself that I seriously not good in socialize?
I probably not having any social skill…
Sometimes feel like I’m abandoned…
Especially in the country where I do not have people to talk with…
The social circle was too limited…
And when I did told something…Everyone would know….

I was so disappointed…extremely…
But I couldn’t tell any story here…

Tears are running out from my tear glance…

This is the place where I wish so much to be in…
It' should not feel this way…
Something went wrong…and again…

You know...
Girls always think a lot...
Haiz...no choice... >_<

MaMa… I miss you so much…
and all my lovely friends in Msia…
I know that you all are forever there for me =)

May god blessed me…

3 comments:

Veradelaide said...

sweetie... keep it up...

crystal said...

Ya~Keep it up~U can do it de!!!
I was here always support u~Luvyou

Yoniki Meow said...

Thx my dear...^^
Luv u gals too <3
I will be ok soon ....