Monday, May 17, 2010

God Blessed

The lesson from last Friday and today was killing me...
>_<

And I'm still not in the mood to go for my study...
zZZzz...
Problem that never been solve...
Can we just forgive everything and get over it...
Can we just forgive someone that not purposely did a mistake?
Can we just treat everyone like our own family member?

I'm so depressing...
I hope it won't turn up the same situation that I met before...
God blessed...

My class today was like ?_?
I have a lots of question marks... =(
Meow Meow should hardworking on her study...
Ganbatte~

I only have few people that I can talk to in Japan....
Or probably not having one...
I missed all my besties... >_<

3 comments:

kelly said...

dear..dun depressed,friends was always around you..no matter how was it,just let it gone~

Veradelaide said...

sweetie, keep it up!!! you can do it!!! i'm here always for you~

Yoniki Meow said...

thanks dear...
i love u gals always....
I'm so lucky to have you all as my besties... <3