Sunday, May 16, 2010

The story that I'll never forget...
The meaning of this song meant to me...
Everything happen on that day...

I thought I'll get through everything that I care a lot...
I thought time cures everything...
I thought it'll be a new life...

The fact was...
Even though I let go something that I probably should...
There are still some memories...
The memories that I appreciate so much...

I know I shouldn't post a entry like this...
I was disappointed...
Just disappointed when I found out I seriously doesn't mean anything...
The present I wished to receive the most wasn't any diamond or gold...
A birthday wishes from you was like some treasure that I would never find it...
And I know that I had expected too much =)

But still....It's hurt...




The day when I know the truth...
The day when I heard this song...
The day when I drunk...
The memory will never fade...

No comments: