Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Strength less

Seriously I’m not feeling well…
Not the way my body didn’t feel well…
The way my heart…seriously not feeling well…

How does it feel when you trying be good but the fact was no one appreciate it…
Kind of sad and disappointment…
I seriously hate it when I was trying hard but no one take it seriously…
Give up? Should I?

I hate this kind of environment when all things went wrong…
I hope that there are solutions that allow us to solve the problem…
But when you are not the main character…
What can I do?

And this reminded me the oldest memory…
The fact that I wrote blog…
The fact that my every entries was trying to tell about…
The fact that I was trying so hard to runaway from…

I thought it will be a new start point of my life…
I had chosen this way and I should make it possible…
Too bad that when I finally found out…
I was just trying to ignore and never really get over…

I’m seriously not a profession in management of relationship…
I doubt myself…
I didn’t really know the decision that I made was right or not…

Strength less…
About everything…every choice that I made…

God blessed…
Please let me really find out a solution of those thing I felt something went wrong…

I’m not tough enough =(

No comments: