Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Thank you for the priceless gift

Thank you for the priceless gift that I ever received before...
The most meaningful present that I ever received...
I love you girls forever <3
Crystal, Kelly, Gisele, Adeline and JooLing and Sinny...

I missed the days we went through together...
We laugh together...
Sad together...
Rushing assignments together...
Helping each and others...
Cat walk on table...
Hang out together...
Sing K together...

I will never forget the days we spent together...
I will always remember the strength that you girls brought to me...
To make me strong enough to face with all the difficulties in my life...

I wish that you girls have a bright future and healthy always...
I make the wishes when I was watching the video.. =)

I love you girls... <3

X.O.X.O.

For more -->
http://www.facebook.com/yonikiyen?v=app_2392950137&ref=profile#!/video/video.php?v=404139369496&subj=792219496

No comments: