Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The day before my Birthday

Oh my god…I finally found some extra time to update my blog…@_@
I don’t really know what I’m busying about…
My life was just like a very normal student…
Go to school in the morning…
Come back to hostel at noon…
Prepare for my lunch…
Do my revision…
Prepare for dinner…
Bath~ … XD
Webcam with Mommy…
Sleep then…

Hang out sometimes…
Go to supermarket and find out cheap stuff…
Walk around to learn the road…
Window shopping mostly….

Go to my agent house on weekend…
Chit chat…
Drink sake…wine and beer ^^
Cook together…

And this kind of vacation study life is going to end very soon…
After I start my work…
I will not have lots of photo to upload soon… =(

How about the study?
I can still catch up now…
But later…I don’t know… @_@

Wish me good luck…

And Happy Birthday to myself…
Tomorrow is my 21st Birthday…
I’m going to spend the birthday in Japan...
Probably will be a very normal 1… =)

Happy Birthday Meow~ <3

No comments: