Sunday, July 18, 2010

I need Air-condition

I’m so sorry for not updating my blog…
Life’s here was seriously busy…
My day was fulfil by study work and sleep…
Don’t even have any free  time for drama and my Twilight…
Too bad… X.X

I miss my besties in Malaysia so much…
I really hope that I could be the one in their 21st Birthday Party…
Their outing…and Movie with you all…

Life’s go on…
The day I chose to be here…I should realize that I got to miss you all a lot…
And time passed by seriously fast…
I have been in Japan for 3 months…

I don’t even know that I could feel the loneliness so deeply in this country…
Maybe lack of besties and my family around me…
It wasn’t a proper moment to fall into someone…
And I did fall into…What should I do….
Better keep myself away from those unexpected things that could mess me up once again…

Lovely…first time that I don’t really have idea what should I do… =D
Not even 1…
And this is the most stupid thing that I had ever did in this new country…
fall into someone… zzZZzzzZZZZzzzz…

Summer is coming around…
The weather is going to be extremely hot…
And I need Air-condition!!!

4 comments:

Veradelaide said...

stay whole long day in mall...

Yoniki Meow said...

no chance o...
got to work...
adeline ah~~~~
I miss you leh...
so so so much leh >_<

Unknown said...

yeah malls are hit these days. I find it impossible to stand under the heat of the sun for five or even 3 minutes...

BTW, check out http://www.aircondirect.com.au/

John V. Bowers said...

If you have a dehumidifier, turn it on when the temperature rises. Ridding your house of humidity will make you feel a lot more comfortable. http://waterdamagerestorationdallastexas.com/tag/mold-inspector-austin/