Thursday, July 29, 2010

Reality

There are a lot of situation happen around me…

The very first time I learnt to live my life against reality…
Learn not to fight to hard against reality…
And I learn how to bow my stubborn thought to reality…
Compromise with reality…

I did have a job right now…
And I didn’t really like it…
But when it is the only job I can work for right now…
What else can I do after it?

I do not have the ability to change a new job right now…
Those other job might be more interesting….
But what if the pay wasn’t as much as the job I’m working for right now…
And when you really need a job for all the living expenses…
What else I can do?

Say NO to my mind…
" NO, You have no choice!”

And that’s the end…

I’m going to give a tough try…
To like this boring job…

The very first time…
I learnt not to be childish anymore…

I used to become the girl…
When I don’t like the job…I might chance it…
I do have time and chance…
but in this country…
I seriously do not have a lot of choices…

Because I’m foreigner…

P/S : Hey my fashion sweeties…
Good Luck in your webshop… ^^

No comments: