Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Call

Yesterday…I purposely ignored some call…
I didn’t know who is the owner of those number…
Some of them from sg…019…010…106…013…
I guess those number are from a friend that I accidently “sot” and give out my number…
Was a friend that I never close with…A secondary senior…
I picked up once…and I told him that I’m very busy…
After that, I just ignore calls from unknown number…

I got shock when I heard Crystal said that Sinny was trying to contact me yesterday…
I suddenly realize that those call that I didn’t pick up yesterday…
Will one of them were called from Sinny?
Ah~ I’m sorry about this…
Maybe she didn’t called though…

Okay fine…let’s not ignore any call anymore…
I was mopping the floor…
And the phone rang….
Unknown number end with xxxx xxx1…
Let’s not to ignore any call…
Just pick up…

“Hello”
”Hello, erm, who is this?”
Guess who?
I can’t really recognize the sound from the other side of the phone…
It' was familiar once upon a time…
It’s rare that the male voice I can’t really remember…
OMG…who knows…It’s call from him…
It’s amazing to receive a call from him always…
Although we didn’t talk much…

I know I shouldn’t tell the truth always…
But it did make me tears after I put down the phone….
Suddenly there are too much of things pass through my mind…
Too much of memories…and all of them are those happy one… =)
It’s different compare to the past…
I’m very thankful that he treat me as friend…
I always wish it that way…
But I’m not very sure what’s in his mind…

Thanks for the call…
I love you always…friend… XD

No comments: