Monday, March 1, 2010

Gossip Girl

20091209300384846

Gossip Girl is coming back on 8th March…

I’m so happy that Gossip Girl return…
It made me crazy when GG stop coming with new episode…
The story stop at the most interesting part…
What is going to happen between Nate and Serena?
Dan and Vanessa?
Chuck’s mother?
Lily’s ex husband…Serena and Eric’s father?
What’s going on with Jenny???

I can’t wait for it!!!

NikonCoolpixAd-001
Sweet~ <3

The part that I admired the most was the story between Chuck and Blair…
Will Chuck come in reality???
And the female character I love the most is Blair…
She’s cute…
Don’t you think that?

Gossip-Girl-gossip-girl-1694739-1024-768 001

I read a great news that Gossip Girl will have the fourth season…
Wow…I love Gossip Girl…
I love to see what’s the latest fashion in Gossip Girl…
I love what they put on Serena, Jenny, Blair and etc…
And Blake Lively is my favourite fashion icon…
I love her so much !!!

gg1

To all my friends that love Gossip Girl…
Let’s enjoy the new episode… =)
~X.O.X.O~

GOSSIP GIRL

No comments: