Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gathering part 3

After gather with my fashion course girls…
There’s another gather with my ex-colleague of Star Optical House…
They suggested to Port Dickson but I turned it down….
Totally not in mood when they asked me to go Port Dickson…
Then we decided to go for mamak “old zhong wan”
Seriously I had no idea what’s the name of the mamak…

On the day we went out…
The mood of going to Port Dickson suddenly strong enough and make my turn to suggest it…
Great one…They agreed…And we just went Port Dickson…

The most incredible thing was we didn’t “yum cha” at Port Dickson…
We just drive to Port Dickson and back… XD
haha…and what…We “yum cha” at the mamak we decided the day before…

I seriously shocked by the Roti Tisu…
How tall is it???
Guees~~~

DSC06561 DSC06563

No comments: